girths

I love the mohair string girths - easy to wash, cool and comfortable for
the horse and cheap - $14.00 stateline (english) I know they have the
western ones as well but am not sure of price.

I don't like the nylon string girths as much. They pill and are
generally not as satisfactory

One caution -  mohair ones tend to shrink so buy at least 2" larger than
usual. Hand wash in cold water (machine washing tends to tangle them)

Stasia

e =ahurley@cncx.com