Re: Bekki's cover from AERC

Let's hear it for AERC!  Talk about a class act.  Just talked to Bekki's
mother.  They got the issue that AERC sent them....along with a big box
of other stuff.

Came home and Bekki was over at the field where Buddy is sweating up a
storm, scrubbing out the big community water trough that they've always
let be grungy...nothing but the best for Buddy!

She proudly named off the contents of the box:  An AERC t-shirt,
bumpersticker, water bottle, decal, book signed by everyone in the
office!  She was so excited.  Also, she called the editor, or someone
there to say "Thank you" and they talked to her for a long time and made
her feel very important.  I'm really proud of our organization.  How many
others would have done something that thoughtful?

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]