PICTURES

I considered myself "Computer Literate" thru Windows 3.1

Now I have a new computer with Windows 95,  Microsoft Internet
Explorer,  Outlook,  and Outlook Express.  Also Netscape
Communicator 4.04.  Pictures that come thru as an icon I just
double click and then they "print".

Can Steph (or anybody) tell us how to see the "pictures" that come
thru as miscellaneous characters?  I KNOW I'm not the only one
with this question.

John and Meshack (VT)