Cinches

I have not been having much luck finding a neoprene cinch that will work
well on my horse  , they might work well on a 50 but when I try them on a
multi-day they tend to scald the cinch area . Have any of you out there had
any luck with the string type cinches ? I don't like the fleece type as I
end up having to clean them every day after riding .Thanks for the input .
                                                 Drin & Bo
                                                  S.W. Mt.