Re: helmets

You've got to be a hero here, Anita...I know you had to have blown your
placing (bet you were running up front!) in doing what you felt was
right as Joann's riderless horse came up on you.

Bravo to you and Pavichy(Shameless? since when?)....and to the rider
who was with you.

Joanne is one of our Fl. people...I'm very fond of her and husband Joe.
I will get in touch with her tomorrow.
Thanks for the report.

BFN,

Deena~
Fl.

P.S. Where were you running when you turned back, and where did you end
up finishing?
                D~