Re: Ridecamp bandanas - do you want one?

Dear Steph,
    I think this is a terrific idea too.  I'll buy one.
    Ridecampers could also draw/sew their favorite ridecamp "thread" somewhere
on their bandana.  For example, mine would be guns, men in tights, and tying
knots in cherry stems . . . oh, wait, the cherry stem thing was another list.
Well, whatever . . .
    Anyways, count me in for a bandana.  (But not a banana, don't like those .
. .)

Trish & "pretty David"

<< If you want a Ridecamp bandana, send me email with "Bandana - I want 1"
 (or Bandana - I want 20) in  the SUBJECT line, and then I can make a quick
tally
 to see if I can $$ justify making them.

 thanks!

 Steph