Ridecamp bandanas - do you want one?

Hi group,

I've been looking at all of the different options for a Ridecamp 'flag' . I think
the best way to go is with a bandana. You can tie it around your neck, or
on your saddle, or truck antenna... horse's tail, etc.

I plan to make them bright yellow - with a black or navy Ridecamp logo and
print, so they'll be visible. I need to make a minimum of 500 to get a
decent price, and the cost to you guys with shipping and handling would be
around $6.00 or $7.00 each.

So before I spend a couple thousand dollars to have them made, and
then end up giving them away as Christmas presents :) could I
have a show of hands as to how many of you would want one?

If you want a Ridecamp bandana, send me email with "Bandana - I want 1"
(or Bandana - I want 20) in  the SUBJECT line, and then I can make a quick tally
to see if I can $$ justify making them.

thanks!

Steph

p.s. that's bandana, not banana.