Human electrolytes

     Got a question for you guys....I always get so dehydrated.  Drink
tons of water and goes right thru me.  Some suggested salt pills but
heard some negative things on that.  I have contemplated trying my
horses PerNWin but not sure if that is safe for people and electrolytes
lost are the same as the endurance horse.
   Does anyone know of  a good electrolyte powdered supplement that can
be added to the riders water bottle that addresses dehydartion, that is
not so awful tasting and does not upset the stomach?   Gatorade does not
work for me, want something more than salty sugar water.     Thanks
Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota