Need Horse Property

From: Denise and David
Email: oc_dancer@msn.com

Hello,

I am looking for a horse property (maybe 3 acres or more) in the Bay Area (Northern California).  We are having a terrible time finding anything in the newspaper and I thought if you want horse property talk to horse people:)

Any leads or help will be appreciated so much:)

Thank you, Denise Hall

The best place to send a message is to oc_dancer@msn.com