Great saddle hunt part 1

Hello,

I just bought a horse about a week and a half ago and have figured out
that -none- of my saddles fit her. (bleh) The other half of this problem
is that any saddle I buy now, won't fit her in about 6 months. She is
one of those 'air Morgans' that gets fat if you wave Alfalfa in her
direction, and she has been getting far too much of that and almost no
work for her entire life up till now. Can we say -fat- and squishy? She
jiggles when you try to put the girth on her, not that her rider is in
any better shape currently :) Under all this fat, she is also built like
a Mac Truck. (Girl has big bones, as some like to say)

So, if there is anyone in So. California that has a saddle, anything
without a horn, in Quarter horse to Warmblood sized tree that they are
willing to a) sell cheap or b) rent for about 6 months, I would be very
interested in finding out about it. I figure that when she looses the
squishy parts I will just have to break down and buy her a custom
saddle, but I really don't want to do that until she looses a lot of
fat.

Ann Olson
annolson@vnet.net
San Diego, CA