Mangalarga's

Our distance riding club had an opportunity to visit a full scale Mangalarga
ranch here in Central FLA about two years ago. Several Brazilians were using
them on competitive trail rides here. They seemed quite tough, although they
were gaited. Muscle type was good, and they had good bone and hoof. I was
allowed to ride one that they were schooling that day, and he was quite the
nice ride...very energetic. I'm sure I could get their number if anyone is
interested in the breed.
Becky