Re: vet check question

Being a central region rider and attending rides that Bo (is that your name)
is a P&R person, I would have to say that Bo is extremely knowledgeable and if
he says your horse is having problems, pay attention.  I wish we had more P&R
people like Bo.  As far as I can see, his only problem is remembering peoples
names.  Bo and Linda keep up the good work.

Genie Wunderlich
M&S Equine Services