Need driver from California to Manitoba for July 4th race

<I'm posting this message for Lari Shea,
Please respond to larishea@www.horse-vacation.com>

Hi there,

I want to take three horses to Manitoba from California, arriving the
Tuesday or Wednesday before the July 4th race, leaving for the return trip
on Monday, July 6th..  I have a '98 extended cab Ford F350 with a camper,
which pulls a six horse aluminum trailer, and could offer trailer space for
one or two horses.  I would pay for all truck expenses in exchange for an
experienced driver/horseman driving either both ways, or one way.  I need to
fly back to California after the race, in order to trailer horses to the
Ride & Tie Championships the next weekend, so definately need someone to
drive my rig home from Canada to California.   I could meet a driver in
Oregon, Northern CA, or N. Nevada, either way, however..

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who could trailer one or
more of the horses for me in their rig, with me paying expenses.

Thanks for any and all suggestions, emailed privately.

Lari

Lari Shea                          	       http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch	       Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast with
24201 North Highway One	       Lodging at Unique B&B Inns; International Riding.
Fort Bragg, CA 95437	       Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses
707-964-7669ph/ 707-964-9669 fax   At stud: RRR Stolichnaya & RRR Russia