Attention Morgan Riders

All of you that compete and ride Morgans, if you could email me, I would be
most grateful.

I have recently been appointed as Co-Chair of the CTR/Endurance Committee,
for the Morgan Sport Horse Committee. (American Morgan Horse Association)

I would like to track all riders and where they are from, and get your
input, so that I can represent those in our sport accurately. Things that
will be discussed in the future include points and awards, and scoring
system.

What are your thoughts on this? How can the AMHA better represent those of
us out there competing in basically open competition?

Please feel free to e-mail me below with suggestions, ideas, and comments.
Thank you.

Helga Loncosky
hblmh@ptd.net
150 east 9th St.
Suite 1-300
Bloomsburg,  PA  17815

Archival Morgan Record
http://www.eqwi.com/Amr/index.htm
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net

"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man."
-----------Winston Churchill
" No heaven can heaven be, if my Horse isn't there to welcome me."

http://www.mailexcite.com