treeless saddle sought

I *love* my Stubben but it doesn't like my horse - 5 YO high withered,
slab sided narrow backed arab - PERFECT in every other respect<g>. So
because I want a treeless saddle fast, I am looking for a used one with a
15" seat and the stirrups hung a little back. I am 5' 10", 165 lbs in case
that matters in treeless saddle fit. BTW, if there is any info you think a
treeless saddle neophyte ought to know about, please share it. Thanks

            Have Fun!

Bob Griffith             and         Panache - my rose grey endurance hope
bgriffit@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu