free lease/stallion/PA

Decided to post this for a friend as someone might be interested
in a real gentleman TB stallion to breed Anglo-Arabs for endurance.
The situation is that the 17H dark brown T'bred stallion (18 yo)
named Double Fantastic is owned by a farm that is involved
mostly with equine therapy/rehab in PA. They are so busy and have
a waiting list that they are leasing out those horses of their own
who currently do not "have a job" to make room. (We took an App gelding
for my husband and daughter to ride.)
Double Fantastic ("Wimpy"), papered and unraced, has been with
them for years, bred a variety of mares including an Arab
Crabbet mare. They say he has a great temperament, is a real
gentleman, has been shown adult and children's
jumper and is sound. His only vice is cribbing. Their
teenage daughter was showing him in adult/ children's jumper,
but is more interested in "other things"- that's why he is
available.
Contact Bonnie or Doug Hannum
Doug Hannum's Equine Therapy Center
Nottingham, PA (about 1/2 hour from I-95)
610-932-2406