Re: MECHANICAL FATIGUE <&> The FL 3 day 100

Hi Nora,

Freshening ANYTHING does wonders, doesn't it?

This is worth some serious discussion.

I'm going to forward this post and yours on to Bubba Manucey, who will
most likely, be the next Pres. of the FHA.

If someone doesn't jump in and INSIST on being President of SEDRA at
the Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet in June here in Fl., it looks like
it's going to be me......I want very much to see the Fl. 3 day 100 perk
up, survive and THRIVE! I've already been communicating with Bubba M.
regarding my interest (which is not new) and that of Truman Prevatt.

We'll see what comes of it....As you can see, Truman and I , both active
Endurance riders,AERC members and Ride Mgrs. CARE about and see the
value in CTR to start new/novice/young horses/riders, etc., and value
the 3 day 100s as a solid base of conditioning without speed. The Fl.
Horseman's Assn. 3 day 100 is a Grandaddy of Long Distance Competion
here on the East Coast, and will soon  celebrate a half-century of
performance. Let all interested parties help her continue into the next
century with pride and a face lift!

Have a good holiday weekend Nora & Tucker.

Deena~
Inverness,Fl.