Re: Deleting Yearbook Listings

  I can spend hours in a Yearbook
>looking through names and numbers when I get into my "I wanna be there
>someday" kind of moods.

I actually sat and counted exactly how many riders had mileage in the SE,
and exactly how many had more than I did as of last Fall. 584 riders are
listed.  Around 90 have more mileage than I did (1,650 not counting the
50 on Creswell's Tonka before I was a member:-)  Then I took my high
lighter and marked the horses that I feel competetive with...those that
used to impress me when I first started, those who tend to finish just
ahead of me (Lookout Robin Oscar and Marie Threadgill) and I mark them...

I'm like a darned sick-o stalker cutting out clippings about movie stars
I intend to stalk and kill.  The more I study the fine print, the more I
get inspired.  I'd be happy to give up 1/2 my Endurance News magazines
and expand the yearbook.  EN is so repetetive...unless of course I ever
get in the standings...in which case I will want it to be a weekly!

Angie the Psycho and Kaboot the Psychoer

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]