Re: AERC Bylaws Suggestions

Assuming the members approve the proposed internet voting provision in
the Bylaws, it would only go into effect at such time as all directors
could reasonably participate.

To add the ability to use technology as it becomes available would save
the expense of a future vote in that we already need go through a change
process to meet IRS requirements.  We are trying to think "ahaed" to
save money.

One last thought.  Any meeting of the Board of Directors requires proper
notice and the opportunity for all directors to participate.  This is
California Law.

Ramey