Unusual transportation request

Say, I need to have a portable corral taken from
Ohio (or a ride I will be at) to Colorado just
north of Denver sometime in the next month.  They
take up one stall space.  I cost over $100 to have
shipped via common carrier (and they wreck
things).  Is anybody going from east to west who
would be willing to take it?

Teddy (going to IAHA Nat'l Championship CTR in
Northern Georgia this weekend, then Old Dominion
in northern Virginia the second week in
June..anyone going to Equitana?  I could meet them
there...)