Soft Rider Saddles Questions

Rebecca,

I never got the impression that Sue Rigel sold or made SoftRider Saddles,
we all know who makes them because Rebecca has it in her signature and she
advertises them A LOT on ridecamp.

I don't understand why Rebecca would get so upset about this question being
posted to Ridecamp about quality, useage, customer service, wear and tear,
etc.. either.  We always critique endurance equipment, tack and other items
on the Camp.  Nothing abnormal there, cept for I've never seen a vendor
become inflamed about it before.  I would think it would be something
useful for Rebecca and Underwood Enterprizes to read.  It would improve
q/a, and customer service to have this type of information directly from
the group you targeted for its use.  Heck we critique the SS saddle to
death here and the same for Ortho Flex and I don't see how it has harmed
their production or sales.  This is an open forum if you plan on touting
your equipment and marketing here then plan on hearing about what we think
about your product also.  A good example is Easy Care products.  Heck I
learned everything I ever wanted to know about easyboots and this forum
sold them to me, NOT EASY CARE (but I do love dealing with Easy Care the
Customer Service is excellent!), but the ridecamp forum is what prompted me
to buy them!  So chill Rebecca, maybe you'll get some good info out of this
question.

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ