Questions on the SOFT RIDER SADDLE

We, at Underwood Enterprizes, HOME of the Soft Rider Saddle, have no
represenatives except for ourselves, Jack and Rebecca Underwood, Owners
of the company! Any inquiries or questions, Problems of any sort should
be directed to Us! Not Sue Riegel.. She knows about riding our Soft
Rider Saddle under very controlled places. Not Distance, or endurance!
No one
else has the right to sell or SOLVE any problems, etc.These questions
should be directed to the ones that make the Soft Rider Saddle. This is
not something that we want to have to mention
Again but due to the post from Sue Riegel, We at Underwood Enterprizes,
thought it was the correct thing to do. She does not make the Soft Rider
Saddle, We do. Her comments are from riding gaited horses only for short
distances only. (Less than 50 miles!)
Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668
HOME of the Soft Rider Saddle