watch your step!

Rebecca,
Your letter reminded me of the XP multiday ride my husband and I went on.
This family was doing interval riding....so many minutes of each speed.
EVERY ONE of them pulled!  why?  Because they did their little interval
gaits, no matter what the terrain.  I ride the terrain, whatever it
dictates.   Have you ever ridden with Trilby?  I had the honor last year at
Timberon.  She is paranoid where her horse steps...watches the trail and
guides her horse the entire way.  I have noticed people who WATCH and GUIDE
their horse on a trail to always take the best course get horses to last
and last.
Maybe that is the key.
Louise Burton
FA AL BADI+/ with over 3000 miles of TROTTING most of the way!
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
OK