Re: Points

Good "point" Rebecca! (excuse the pun).

"Point-chasing" as I call it can influence a whole string of poor de-
cisions.

One really has to be careful when "going for it"...keep everything in
perspective....not easy when you're a hard-at-it competitor, but a
must, if you want to protect your animal (horse in these cases) and
your other dynamics in life. Take Care!

Deena~
Fl.

(Thinking of all my friends at the Biltmore this weekend).