Calvary vs cavalry (was Points)

I don't disagree with anything you said but my grammar police side is
wincing at the misuse of the word Calvary for cavalry. Calvary is the hill
where Jesus was crucified...cavalry is a mounted army or even a motorized
army. I doubt Calvary did any trotting at all.  ;)

Cris
Green River, Wyo.
camelot@fascination.com
CUR  #360