Re: MECHANICAL FATIGUE

In a message dated 98-05-15 11:13:03 EDT, truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< What critera does one use for placement when all the horses at 48/48 at the
 10 minute CRI and all the metabolic parameters are "A". This is the case
 for most SE CTR's.  I fear that what is happening is the 25 mile CTR is
 becoming a horse show where beauty of movement is replacing condition as
 the critera.  This is tending to turn a lot of people off to the sport and
 the low attendance of the FL 3 day is a result. >>

This was why I looked for somewhere else to compete after doing CTR's--after
about so may perfect vet scores, there just didn't seem to be any more
challenge.  Always felt like CTR was the elementary school, and endurance was
high school, college, and beyond.

Heidi