Paperwork for Washington to Oregon?

From: Cheryl Conklin
Email: cherylco@mosaix.com

Greetings

I'm thinking about going down to Oregon next weekend for the Molalla ride.  I called the vet to get a Coggins, and she told me that this was unnecessary; however, that I needed a health certificate, and that the health certificate would be filled in with dates of travel, destination, etc.  I thought that all of this was null and void with some sort of new six-month certificate...

I would certainly prefer a one-time visit and a certificate to coordinating with a vet every time I want to go out-of-state.

Oh, and, of course, if anyone is willing to share their insights on the Molalla ride, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!