Feed

Hi everyone,

	I forgot to mention that the reason I was considering Strategy (or any
other feed for that matter) is because I'm getting quite a bit of
inconsistency in the bags of feed that I'm buying (Vitality 10% sweet
feed).  Some bags have quite a bit of molasses, others do not.  It makes me
question quality control and the overall quality of the feed.  Has this
happened to anyone else?  On the upside my horses are all healthy and their
coats are shiny.  I don't have any problem keeping weight on them.  So, is
this just something that's normal in commercial sweet feeds?  Thanks for
the advice.  Kim