Re: Ice Boots prevent injury

Gang-- these are GREAT ICE boots..
They are heavy to ship.. so the CA riders should call DC- Debbie
direct..
We always have a few in the rig at the rides.

We THOUGHT the new 'copy' boot by Durakold would be "ok".. HA the
inserts which can removed and frozen.. so you you can get a new load of
ice.. dont work so well-- inserts fall out.. I told the mfgr  they need
to put a velcro tab at the top of the boot..pocket to keep the ice packs
in.. they did not not listen.. so guess we dont offer that product..

NOW the new ARBEE  ?? from Ron and BArb  Sanches  is a new improved
version of the old timer way of packing our leg wraps with ice.. BUT
with a better idea.

You load the ice --from your cooler-- in the front of the boot and
velcro it closed..
sounds like a nice idea.. we are waiting for our set to try our..
Downside you have to carrry ice.. to the vet check

The DC Boots keep frozen in a cooler for days.. if kept rolled up.. Up
side no ice need the gel packs stay frozen.. and do the job very well..
BUT if they melt down you are out a ice boot then you have to pack with
ice..

For now I use and like the DC Boot.. will try the new ones and see what
works best.

We carry the DC boots in one of those soft pack bag coolers..we can get
4 boots in one pack..
I think it depends on your needs and likes   they BOTH will do a good
job of icing the legs.
Roger R