falling horse

Cyndi, I saw the TV squib about the horse and rider that fell and the
S.F. Chronicle had it pictured the next day.  It was in Griffith Park,
Los Angeles, and apparently not an endurance ride.  They sedated the
horse to get it airlifted out via helicopter and the sequence of it being
airborne was horrifying -- legs and neck sticking out at all angles. Did
not use the humane horselift sling recently developed at UC-Davis.  They
did get it out and re-grounded OK and it was finally able to right itself
and stagger off.  We can be thankful that we have emergency crews to do
this sort of rescue, eh.  Cheers (;-), Connie B.  (CA)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]