Re: Stallions in Endurance

As one who loves riding stallions and competed with one for over 3000
miles, I have one word of advice...
Do not let them get away with ANYTHING!!
Always carry a crop and do not be afraid to use it (not on the penis!).
A nicker will soon turn into a scream, will soon turn into a strike, etc....
I love stallions because they always run TO the halter, love to go, love to
go...
They are definitely WHIMPS though.  Any little ouwy and he's grade 3!
As to the competitiveness, mine is VERY...it breaks my heart to leave him
at home and ride someone else....
Louise Burton and FA AL BADI+/
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
OK