Re: Cruppers -Which to buy?

Angela C. McGhee wrote:

> I have the Ortho-Flex neoprene crupper.  I've been happy with it...no
> rubbing, and the horses don't seem to mind it.
>
> Angie

Hi Angie (and Tracy as well),

I have been using the Ortho-Flex neo crupper, too. At the "Equitana" here in
Germany I spoke to the Ortho-Flex people. They said that this crupper will never
rub because of its material.
Well, my horse got bad rubbing under the tail as well as on each side of the
tail.
I changed the saddle from Ortho-Flex to Skyrider. The Skyrider has a kind of
McClellan rigging so you can adjust the rigging position. I am changing it
whenever I noticed that the saddle is moving either back or forward. So now I do
not need any kind of crupper or breast collar to fix the saddle - just simply
adjust the rigging!

Wolfgang + NINJA 11 (nearly 1000 miles)
Germany