Re: Cruppers -Which to buy?

Hi Sallie -

I have used Ortho-Flex crupper for the last 6 yrs & am completely happy with
it.  I bought it because I bought an OF saddle & gradually needed more bells &
whistles & found their products to be of superior quality, so in all honesty I
don't have any experience with any other crupper.

Later heard that their quality of neoprene was superior, but again don't know
this for a fact, just I have never had any problems (not counting 1 horse who
could not tolerate neoprene anything) with my equipment.

Hope this helps.

Lori in AZ