From: Sally Aungier <aungish@UNOS.org>
To: 'RideCamp Disc. List' <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 1998 4:54 AM
Subject: Cruppers -Which to buy?

>Well, I've finally gotten the saddle straight, found stirrup leathers with
>low buckle (thanks all for the Webbers recommendations from Ridecamp), now
>need a crupper.  My little mare is continuously changing shape as she moves
>from being a life long pasture potato to a lean mean distance horse.  The
>last ride in the mountains had me constantly fixing my saddle.  The breast
>collar alone was not enough the keep the saddle in place so I'd like to buy
>a crupper and would appreciate any recommendations on vendors.
>I think that I would prefer leather first and then biothane.  I know that I
>do not like the style that hooks to the billets.  I'll be using it with a
>Smith Worthington endurance saddle (english style) which has lots of rings
>or can accept the tab style crupper.  I am familiar with training the horse
>to accept one because I've been driving for years.
>
>Your suggestions will be appreciated.
>Please respond privately
>
>Sally Aungier
>Powhatan, VA

BEGIN:VCARD
N:PLACE;AUSSIE
FN:AUSSIE PLACE
ORG:SHILOH Australian Saddles
TITLE:owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:425-788-4880
TEL;WORK;FAX:425-788-7361
ADR;WORK:;;14128 292nd Ave. NE;Duvall;WA;98019
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:14128 292nd Ave. NE=0D=0ADuvall, WA 98019
URL:http://www.aa.net/AUSSIEPLACE/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:aussie@aa.net
END:VCARD