Re: MECHANICAL FATIGUE

Concerning "subjectivity":  While it may not be the intent of CTR's or ER's for that
matter, the judge/vet must cal it has he sees it.  As we all know, one person does not
see things the way another does.  I do not believe most judging is purposely
"subjective", but judgement calls must be used.  Judgement is opion, granted,
experienced or professional opinion, but definately opinion.

The ONLY objective judgement is one based on FACT.

Teddy