Re: Boz saddle

shari wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a Boz saddle and how do you like it?

Yes, Shari.....my Boz saddle is the one that "finally' works for me 'n Gabe!

> Are there different models for different purposes?

Yes, models for roping off of....for endurance...barrels, etc.I have the
"Race & Training, swell fork" model.  Also came out with a "Mountain Racer".

> How does the seat size compare to the SS?

I have only sat in the SS and it felt comparable...

> Also, is there a website for more information on the Boz saddle?

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/5157/boz.htmThis is my web site I created
before Boz created his own at:

http://members.tripod.com/~BOZ_Obsession/

--