Re: weigh stations

My suggestion would be to leave it alone.  The regulators know its messed
up, and that I would think go tothe favor of the driver.  In other words,
what base are we on?  No one knows including the government.  Any attempt
to clean up the mess will result in a situation far worse than we can dream
of.  The only regulation I would vote for would be to take a non commercial
horse hauler out of the regulation path all together.  Jerry