Re: Ariats

> They last about 8 months, as opposed to the Miller's riding
>  tennis shoe which lasts about 5 months.

Expensive shoes &/or boots should last at least a year.  If they don't, it
might be worth your while to get the manufacture's 800 # and let them know.
They just might replace the worn out ones.  I've had that happen twice.  Once
with a part of muckers I use in the barn and once with a pair of my husbands
running shoes.  The good/big companies will usually stand behind their name.

Good luck,

~Nora
Ocoee, FL