Re: MECHANICAL FATIGUE

John:

Do not be discouraged. CTR's are judged subjectively.  What one vet sees
another may not...the vet may be right or wrong, but your are paying and entry
fee for his opinion.  You will have to sit back and assess what happened and
decide how best to improve matters yourself.  So much depends on presentation.
Experience will teach you the best way to present your horse to his best
advantage.

Good luck and give it years, not just a few rides.

Teddy