Patagonia Riding Tights

I recieved quite a bit of interest on the patagonia riding tights post so I
thought that I would share this with everyone.The riding tights are $62.00
regular price [ They were on sale last week for 45.00] The colors are solid
black and solid tan .Sizes are S,M,L,XL, It is $5.50 for S&H .Patagonia
Outlet , 34 N Idaho , Dillon , Mt. 59725 , (406) 683-2580 Just give them a
call

                                                Drin & Bo
                                                SW Mt.