Patagonia Riding Tights

I second that!  I have three pairs and they are great.  The summer ones did
cost $95 a pair but well worth it.

The last catalog I received from Patagonia didn't have the riding tights in it
and I went to the web site - no luck there either.  I sent email to them but
got no response.

Anyone have information on whether they are going to offer/continue offering
the riding tights?  I especially wanted to get a pair of the winter ones.

Diana