Re: weigh stations/legal classification of horse trailers

Susan:

I THINK that you are required to have tags outside Kentucky, but not sure.  Many
states have reciprocal agreements, so maybe you are okay.

I remember caravanning with two Kentucky rigs to PA some years ago.  They got
pulled over in Maryland (always a tough state on regs) for not having plates.
When tyhe said Kentucky did not require them, the officer let us go.  Don;t know
if we were lucky or not. So much depends on how the particular office interprets
the laws.

Teddy