Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers

Actually, I don't think that is so.  A friend of mine recently found out their
rig "qualifies" under "commercial" rules just because it weighs over
10,000 lbs.  She was told anytime she is beyond the 150 mi. range
they had better stop at weigh stations!  This is a family with 4 horses,
trailer with minimal living quarters (try dressing room).....

So, I think Teddy's correct, and this does apply to many of us.

Personally, I find this more enlightening and appropriate than all the
arabian bloodline stuff.....

Jude Hall & Kentucky Redbud (who is not an arab, pure or otherwise)
in Ohio