Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers

I see posts like this alot on ridecamp and i personally feel that if you
don't like what is being discussed on ridecamp DELETE IT OUT !  There are
people that are interested in different subjects on endurance riding and we
ALL should be able to use the delete key if we don't like the subject!  I
don;t think anyone should tell someone else to stop talking about a given
subject here is interest out there otherwise it would not be talked about.
Lets try to be a little tolerant of what people has to say, we can all
learn something from most discussions if we wanted to read them..I delete
alot of stuff that I'm not interested in and so can  you!

Cookie