A Question on Subject Matter

 If talking about trucks that haul the best or certain colours of horses and
stuff like that is borderlineon this list, it just seems to me that the
ongoing discourse from Greg is not appropriate either. I haven't seen a single
statement to the effect that certain horses are suitable or not for the sport,
etc,etc. I feel funny reading his denigrating remarks about people who have
bred and do breed and I personally don't believe it belongs on here. Am I
missing something? Just wondering..
san