Tight Evaluations/Boot recommendations

I was justing putting away the winter tights and getting out the summer ones
and thought that I might be able to offer some imput as the labels are
handy.  Endurance is new for me but shopping is not:

1.  Carousel:

        They will custom-make outfits for you in any color combination you
want. I ordered matching Lyoness stuff last year and also some
pink/purple things.  They were delivered within two weeks and were
perfect.  They made me matching tights, shorts (great for summer rides
on fleece seat covers), tank tops and sportsbra tops.  The cotton/lycra
runs a little smaller and is cooler. They will shrink a little and
should be ordered larger than normal.  They are padded with a cotton
fleece that wicks well.  The nylon/lycra are my favorite for comfort and
flexibilty.  They run larger and don't shrink.  They are more fragile
and I have torn them open when riding through brush. They are reasonably
priced.

2.  Saddlebums:

        The nylon/lycra is more durable but runs smaller in size.  They cost
a          little more but are very well made.  The padding is much thicker
but I          need that much padding and really like it.  Have not tried
these in             really hot weather yet.  They make a pattern expressly
for men and one          for women so they pad the right places for each.
They also make an             underwear version with padding for under
anything, including jeans.

3.  Helmet Helpers:

        Their Polartec Fleece is great for winter and almost waterproof.  It
runs small and shrinks a little.  Order it large!  It is very warm and
comfortable. Mine are not padded and I would like to see them add
padding.

4.  Miller's:

        Millers had some very comfortable polar fleece tights with matching
vests and jackets.  They were very reasonable and washed well and didn't
shrink.  They were true to size. Cute styles.

5.  Kerrits by On Course:

        They have some fun outfits that match.  They are durable and
reasonable.         They run a little small and will shrink a bit.  The
polar fleece is             excellent and warm. They are not really padded
and that would help for          endurance.  I have planted the seeds that
come with every outfit and the         horses should enjoy too--cute
marketing idea.

Things not to wear:

        Any of the english riding breeches made of heavier fabric.
        Jeans without Saddlebums or some type of nylon tight under them.

Now I'm shopping for riding boots that will support ankles.  I have tried
Horseshoes and also the riding tennis shoe types, without success.  It has
been suggested that I try Ariat.  Which type of Ariat do you recommend?  Any
of you with problems of numb feet and legs, your recommendations would be
greatly appreciated.  I have orthotics and that helped but has not solved
the problem.

Joane and Herd