Riding tights

For those of you that can sew, it is quite easy to make your own riding
tights.  SuitAbility riding patterns has a very easy pattern for riding
sweat pants which I have used with both cotton lycra and nylon lycra. It
is pattern #2754 and comes  in all sizes   childrens 2 - 8  and ladies S
- XXL.  Of course you must allow for the stretch factor in your
material.  The stretchier the material the smaller the pattern used.
Use the same material for the knee patches.   You can make very nice
tights for $10 to $15 a  pair.

You can get a free catalog of over 50 patterns for riding apparel and
horse equipment from  SuitAbility Equestrain Patterns, Dept EQ P.O. Box
3244 , Chico CA 95927. web page is  www.SuitAbility.com

Happy trails to you until we meet again!
                 Traildust (Anne)