Re: Kerrits

Hi All!

I concur with the Kerritts.  They are great.  And they even come with a
package of seeds to crow your own carrots!  I have every color they come
in and bought them on sale through Dover Saddle Catalog.  They are
sooooo comfortable, and very light and the ones that are half black and
half dotted colors MAKE YOU LOOK THINNER!!!!!  It is like the black half
doesn't exist and they eye goes to the dotted part and you look skinny
:~).  Now I know we all like to look thinner!!

You will enjoy them.

Annie K