Re: ride wear

> Wear what you want. No judges are going to grade you down because you
> are not riding in ENDURANCE CLOTHING!

I think that's pretty self-evident, and I don't think anyone posting
messages on this topic was discussing fashion per se.  Seems to me that
"comfort" "breathability" and durability"  are the most commonly-used
words in this thread so far. :))

I've heard horror stories, though, of people doing a 50 in running tights
and having to painfully peel the seam out of their seriously-abraded skin
at the end of the ride.  Where can you find tights with no inner seams
except in a tack catalog?  Tell me if you know, becuase I'm sure they'd be
cheaper!

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL