Re: ride wear

It is amazing to me that people think they have to wear something that
has Horse riding
appearl on it. I and my husband wear what ever we want to. And between
the two of us we have thousands of endurance miles. Just wearing what WE
think is COMFORTABLE.
Wear what you want. No judges are going to grade you down because you
are not riding in
ENDURANCE CLOTHING!  Just wear what you think is comfortable.  Go For
It!!!
Happy nonchafing Trails!!
Rebecca